Wednesday, November 23, 2011

{adventures in self-portraiture - part I}

A month or so ago I signed up for Vivienne McMaster's You Are Your Own Muse e-course.  In amidst all the everyday busyness I was struggling to find time to get to class and I actually wondered if I was going to make it at all.  Then I was visiting Danielle's blog and saw this incredible self-portrait that she took, and I knew I just had to find a way to prioritise the class.

IMG_0929

 IMG_0928


IMG_0930

And I'm so glad I did.  I can't recommend YAYOM highly enough.  It's playful, adventurous and full of great prompts and information.  In fact I think it is one of the best e-courses I've taken in terms of content and style of delivery.  Not to mention that Vivienne herself has an absolute gift for engaging people in the online environment.  I think she is truly doing her most important creative work.

IMG_0914

2 comments:

  1. Cathy, that's really interesting, I've never done an online ecourse (shoddy internet doesn't help)- but interested to hear your positive experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love LOVE these self portraits of you Cathy! They have a wonderful sense of play about them and I know you are a playful person, so it's really great to see that shown here =-)

    I just might have to look into that e-course - I've been seeing the great results on a few blogs lately...

    ReplyDelete