Thursday, May 10, 2012

{the ways we travel}

I've been thinking a bit about my posts earlier in the week, and that roller-coaster of life that I often talk about.  It's so full of ups and downs isn't it?  

To me, it's all about integrity and authenticity.  Doing my best to be honest, true, real.  I don't always get it right, and that's ok.

I was thinking about the things that keep me going, and keep me afloat.  I reckon these three paintings pretty much sum me up in three sentences.

The Ways We Travel - Dream
A Dream In My Pocket
 print available here

Hope In My Heart
Hope In My Heart
 print available here

and every now and then
 
 The Ways We Travel - Fly
Bursts of Flight
print available here

All three are available as single prints in the shop now.  Or you can grab the set here and save yourself 10%.

Thanks for all your kindness this week.  It means a lot peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful series! So inspiring, all of them. Particularly love the silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete