Wednesday, May 28, 2014

{leave a message}

Get your peeps to call my peeps ok!

I mentioned on Sunday that I'm in my major busy period for the year at work. I work in fundraising, and that means tax-appeals, and that means May/June are absolutely frantic trying to get your tax-appeal out to donors and get the all-important funds in that make not-for-profit work possible.

It's absolute crunch time in getting everything finalised and out the door.  Hopefully by the end of this week I'll be able to breath a little easier and sleep a little sounder. I'm already, thankfully, a whole lot less stressed and harassed than I was in the job I had last year - that was a whole other level of frantic. Unreasonable. Unmanageable. Unsustainable. Unbelievable.

Anyway, I'm not around much just at the minute, but I'm still here.

In the meantime, have your fur peeps call my fur peep and they can chat amongst themselves.

1 comment:

  1. SO glad that this non-profit job is less stressful than last years non-profit job! What I remember from my time in non-profit work was the fiscal year end spending of money to insure getting the same amount of funds for the following year and there was an amazing amount of money to be spent if employees left and weren't replaced within the year! Hope your non-profit reaps some huge financial gain that earns YOU a well deserved wage increase ;)
    PS - hope you don't mind that I left the message since I don't have fur peeps of any kind, though I wish I did =)

    ReplyDelete