Wednesday, June 11, 2014

{oops}

How did 10 days pass just like that? I'm trying to get back into good blogging habits! Here's a little glimpse into my world over the last 10 days. 

Lychee martini! On a school night.

Life has been busy, good and it seems mostly about food. But that's often the case!

Brunch. Coconut pancakes with caramelised pineapple. Delicious.

My cooking mojo has totes returned.

I've been finding my painting mojo too, which feels lovely.

Set up my studio at the dining room table so I can paint & hang out with @loudoch in the evening.

In progress

And just taking time to notice the world around me.

Nature sure knows how to do colour.

How about you? What's happening in your neck of the woods?

4 comments:

  1. hhmmmm good food ! And may it continue soon, like in 6 hours time !
    Great to see the painting mojo has returned my friend. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in that last photo are spectacular !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious pics, was looking for Sunday Snippets ??? Hope it's going to continue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful painting of yours girl. Pleased you're enjoyed some yummy times. Life here a bit of a blur at the moment but looking forward to it settling soon.

    ReplyDelete